Arrive early to explore New England. The hotel is convenient to the highway providing access to the New England coastline, the New Hampshire and Maine wilderness, and the history of Massachusetts. The hotel is the Four Points by Sheraton, 1 Audubon Road in Wakefield, Massachusetts. This beautiful hotel is located approximately 15 miles north of Boston. Boston is easily accessible by train. Directions
- Breakfast buffet is available at Market Street Bar & Grill. Reunion registrants ask for your $2 discount when you check in at the Reunion registration table.
- Complimentary self-parking
- Free wi-fi in guest and meeting rooms
- Free shuttle service within surrounding area
- Pet friendly
- Complimentary use of the Boston Sports Club which includes a heated pool
- Short five-minute walk from Lynnfield Market with restaurants, shopping and entertainment.
Reserve Your Room
Our Reunion room rate is $149.00 per night plus tax for two double beds or one king bed for checkin as early as Thursday, August 16 and checkout as late as Monday, August 20. NOTE: The deadline to reserve your room is
July 7, 2018. Don't wait as our block could sell out long before that.
- To reserve your room for dates from Thursday, August 16 checkin through your checkout, as late as Monday, August 20:
- Call the hotel's reservations desk at 781-245-9300 and reference the PDA or use code PH16AA.
- Or reserve online within the block dates of August 16 and August 20, click here.
- Arriving before Thursday? After you have reserved your room within the group dates, you may be able to extend your reservation arrive at an earlier date or depart at a leter date at our reduced rate if the hotel has rooms available. Contact Ashley Cammarata at the hotel to discuss extending your stay. Call her at 781-876-6060.
Note: The hotel is a smoke free hotel. To protect the smoke free environment, Hotel will post a $200 cleaning fee to the account of any guests
who smoke in their guest room.
Visit our Directions page for information about flying, driving and taking the train.