here to display the membership form which incudes the Application Page, a Lineage Chart and a Family Group Record
(four pages total). Already a member? You do not need to submit a new Membership Application unless you have changes or additions to your address, phone, email, lineage, or your family group.
Completing the form, do one of the following:
- Print a blank form and write in the information. Then mail your form to the Membership Secretary. The secretary will foward a copy to the chair of the Genealogy Research Committee for review and to add it to the genealogy database. OR
- The form is a PDF file with fields that you can type into from your computer.
- If the form opened in your web browser window when you clicked above, locate the button or command in your browser to open the file in a PDF application (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader). Do not complete the form in your web browser as you may not be able to save changes.
- Next save the PDF file to your computer so you will have a copy.
- Complete the form using your keyboard.
- Be sure to save your typing as you go.
You can now send the form by either of these two methods:
- Print the completed form and mail it to the Membership Secretary at the address on the form. OR
- Email the saved form as an attachment to the Membership Secretary at
Use the form and "Add to Cart" button below.
Note: PayPal charges the PDA per transaction (at checkout). PDA is a non profit and passes most of this fee to you. We use 3.6% to determine this handling fee. If you do not want to pay the fee, please use the Postal Service to mail a paper check in Step 1 above.
If you do use PayPal, be sure to mail or email your completed application form as directed above.